Serving February 2013-2015

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A Fresh Start to 2014

5…4…3…2….1…HAPPY NEW YEAR’S!!


New Year’s is approaching us soon.



It’s literally a day away!

I love the New Year because it allows for us to make a new fresh start. It allows for us to make change in our life.

New Year’s is a time where we make a goal for 365 days in hope of keeping it. It always seems that we get going to good start then come March, we have begun to forget it happened and come December we forgot we decided to make a new life style for us.

It seems that when we make a New Year’s resolution that is only for the state that we are in. It seems we never take the time to make a spiritual change in us. We fail to see the aspect that matters the most.

For the year of 2013, I made the goal of becoming more spiritual and growing closer to my Heavenly Father. I can say that I was successful in doing so as I left to serve on a mission! What a ride this past year has been. How amazing it has been for me to grow closer to my Lord and Savior. Making this change was hard at first, but the great thing about change is that in three weeks, it becomes a life style.



With the New Year approaching, I have made the choice to dedicate myself to the Lord more. I will be making myself grow more spiritually by allotting time to pray multiple times in the day and studying the scriptures more too.




The quest for the year 2014, for me, is to find how I can serve my Heavenly Father better. How I can be more of aid for him in his work. I have made the choice to help my spirituality grow deeper in the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

As we go about making change in the year 2014, ask yourself, how will I grow closer to my Lord and Savior? Are you willing to grow closer to Him?


No comments:

Post a Comment